- My Secret Exclusive Eye Cream
- 2DERM REHA SPECIAL BARRIERE CREME
- My Secret Botoplatinum Cream / set
- Remodelling Cream Biological
- MY SECRET 24K GOLD ELIXIR
- Dermaclinic Facial Cleansing Lotion
- NATURE BIOactive NOURISHING OIL
- Anti-pigment Serum
- NATURAL LOOK Biological Radiance Enhancing Teint
- ANTICELLULITE SPA Intensive Treatment
WHAT IS THE 2DERM EMULSION SYSTEM?
A substitute barrier system based on a Medilan™ functional complex, with particles of micronized talk and zinc. 2DERM combines the positive effect of cream and paste. Thanks to the unique formula and the processing technology, it leaves neither oily nor sticky film.
Effect of the 2DERM emulsion system
• covering - it prevents abnormal drying of skin surface
• protective – it reduces undesirable influence of external environment factors,, including microbial infection and undesirable influence of UV light
• cooling - anti-inflammatory
• skin sensitivity reduction - removes itching symptoms (reduces skin scratching)
• epithelizing - supporting the healing process
Significant antimicrobial activity of 2DERM is proven against:
• Staphylococcus epidermidis
• Staphylococcus aureus
• Streptococcus pyogenes
• Propionibacterium acnes
• Burkholderia cepacia
Evaluation of the tolerance and effectiveness of 2DERM
• Health safety and effectiveness was verified by the State health Institute in Prague and an independent toxicological evaluation
• Clinical dermatological evaluations were performed on people with various damages of skin surface The results proved beyond any doubt a positive effect of 2DERM products on the support of regeneration and healing of the damaged skin.
Clinical studies have proved, that after applying 2DERM products, the damaged skin starts to heal very fast, itching less, the irritation is removed, the dryness reduced, and the overall regeneration is faster.
At the same time, they are suitable for treatment of the skin of children and adults with sensitive, dry, and otherwise dysfunctional skin.
2DERM has been developed with expert consultative cooperation with Prof. MUDr. Jiří Záhejský, DrSc.
Page 1 of 1 8 items total